Taylor Swift wrote a song in an airport toilet



Country music starlet Taylor Swift has proved that she can literally write a song anywhere as she admits she once penned some lyrics in an airport bathroom.

The Story of Us singer says an idea for a tune can come to her at any time, so she has to quickly write her ideas down before she forgets them.

She told MTV: 'The weirdest place I have ever written a song is probably in an airport, and I got an idea so fast that I just had to run to the bathroom at the airport, grab a paper towel and write lyrics on the paper towel. I still have it. I still have it in a box in my room.'

The 21-year-old says she has already begun working on the follow-up to her current album Speak Now.

Taylor added: 'I was in Madrid, and I was in my hotel room all day. And I was going through this crazy, emotional thing and I wrote a song about it and it will probably be on the next record.
'I'm telling you that. I'll tell you the title afterwards.'

Source