Taylor Swift Dishes On Her Love Of Nashville, Grocery Stores



On Tuesday night, Taylor Swift sat down with MTV News' very own Sway Calloway for "MTV First: Taylor Swift," premiering her newest music video, "The Story Of Us." She spilled on all types of hot topics including her music, her tour and the video itself, but it was the fans, who submitted questions on Twitter, that had some of the most interesting inquiries for the star.

One tweep, who had plans to visit Taylor's hometown of Nashville, wondered where she should go when she visits the country music capital of the world. Swift's advice? "Nashville… you want to go to Hillsboro Village cause it's really cute; this little bohemian shopping district. It's walking distance from my place. There's this coffee place Fido that I love. There's a restaurant called City House that's really cool."

In the process of providing a sort of Swift-approved travelogue of the Tennessean city, she revealed one major thing about herself: She loves to hit up her local grocery store, much to Sway's surprise. "I do. I love the grocery store. The grocery store's one of my favorite places," she revealed.

Of course, Taylor's fans know about her love of chain-store shopping. In April, she opened up about one of her paparazzi sighting at Target. Stars, they're just like us! "I'm spending a few weeks out in L.A. 'cause I have video shoots and stuff to do, so I needed to go buy a record player and they have really good ones at Target," she said. "I've been listening to a lot of music on vinyl. It makes it an event."

Are you surprised that Taylor does her own grocery shopping?

Source