Swift 'still goes out with her friends'



Taylor Swift has revealed that she does not let fame stand in the way of going out with her friends.

Swift, who spoke to Press Trust of India News via email, admitted that though she is recognisable, she acts just like any other person her age.

"I still hang out with my friends," the singer said. "I still walk into a nearby grocery store and I still do all those things that anyone at this age would."

Swift also spoke about her new album Speak Now, stating that songwriting gives her the chance to speak her mind.

"Speak Now is about the last two years of my life and the people who have been a part of my life," Swift said. "I know I don't always say the right thing at the right time or speak up when I should, but I write it all down."

She explained: "I get my guitar and a pen and all of a sudden, I have a chance to say exactly what I meant to say in real life."

Swift is currently dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal.

Source