Kelly Osbourne lashes out at Miley Cyrus haters



KELLY Osbourne has launched a staunch defence of costar Miley Cyrus in the wake of footage of the Disney star smoking a bong packed with salvia.

"Miley and I have become really close I'm sick of all the haters judging her she mad(e) one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson!" tweeted Osbourne, 26, who is working on the set of So Undercover with the 18-year-old Hannah Montana actress in New Orleans.

"Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her!" the English actress/singer/fashionista added.

A video of Cyrus smoking from a bong packed with the hallucinogenic herb salvia hit the web on December 10.

"OK, I'm about to lose it now," Cyrus said in the footage, after taking a long hit from the pipe at a party. "I'm having a little bit of a bad trip."

Source