Demi Lovato Talks Splitting With Joe Jonas



She says she still treasures his friendship. But could you survive on a tour bus with your ex-boyfriend?

Demi Lovato gave an interview to the Colombian Magazine Aló and opened up about her ex-boyfriend, Jonas Brother Joe Jonas. Demi has to tour with Joe, which for most people would lead to uncomfortable and awkward moments in the tour bus. But Demi insists they get along fine and remain very close friends.

She also described the most romantic date she ever had with Joe. "We had a lot, and all of them were amazing, but the best I think it was one time I went to Joe's house and he cooked pizza and after a good fondue, we saw a movie. He had a lot of candles, it was really beautiful, and we didnt leave house for anything, but it was great to stay at home, making pizza, because it is something I love."

She also said that filming Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam with Joe wasn't awkward either because they weren't dating at the time. After being close friends for so many years, she says adjusting to being exes hasn't been too difficult.

When asked about the pressure from her fans for relationship details, Demi added, "I guess the rest of my life I will suffer some pressure no matter who is my boyfriend. Of course I had pressure, but I learned to adapt, is part of the business, and part of the job I have. And it is better to learn now than later, when you want to marry."

Source

No comments: