Selena Gomez: 'Revival' Took A Year To Put Together

Selena Gomez: 'Revival' Took A Year To Put Together

Selena Gomez wears all black to catch a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (September 17).

The 23-year-old “Good For You” singer recently chatted with AMP Radio about her upcoming album, Revival.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

“It took a year to put the album together and it was the first time that someone in my life really kinda just said, ‘Alright it’s up to you, what do you want to do?’ and I had to figure out what I wanted to say,” Selena shared.

She continued, “Even down to picking the first single, it was so stressful. When I went to Mexico it was to remove myself from the environment and get out of my head. I ended up writing four songs there and the title of the album…”

10+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez heading out of LA…


via Source