Selena Gomez Just Wants 'Revival' To Be Out Already

Selena Gomez Just Wants 'Revival' To Be Out Already

Selena Gomez quickly checks her messages on her phone while leaving Tosconova restaurant on Tuesday night (September 15) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress/singer met up with her former Wizards of Waverly Place co-star David Henrie to catch up before her Revival fan event the next night.

“I think I’m nervous, but I kind of feel like a pregnant woman in her 9th month, I’m just ready to get the album out,” Selena recently dished to AMP Radio.

She continued, “It just needs to be out. When you push yourself, that’s when you get your best stuff. I’m excited for people to dissect it and explore it and see what they’re going to talk about – that’s what I want. I want them to talk about my music. I want them to talk about what I think about, what I sing about.”


Selena Gomez – REVIVAL Event

10+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez and David Henrie


via Source