Is Ellie Goulding's New Song About Ed Sheeran?

Ed Sheeran Performs At Croke Park In DublinOh man, ish just got real between Ellie Goulding and Ed Sheeran. She just dropped a new song, and we're all pretty sure it's about him.

If you recall, Ed released a song called "Don't" a few months ago, and everyone assumed it was about her messing around on him with One Direction's Niall Horan. Now, her single "On My Mind" tune seems like a total response to his alleged diss track.

Ellie tried to squash the inevitable Ed-connection in a recent MTV interview, saying, "I'm sorry to all the people that want ["On My Mind"] to be about someone, it's not, it's like a myth. I like guys with tattoos, my boyfriend has tattoos..."

Ah, we aren't buying that. Sorry, girl. It is just too much of a coincidence. Just listen to those lyrics!

via Source