Lily Aldridge Talks About Her Friendship with Taylor Swift!

Lily Aldridge Talks About Her Friendship with Taylor Swift!

Lily Aldridge is striking on the cover of Net-a-Porter’s The Edit magazine.

Here’s what the 29-year-old Victoria’s Secret model had to share with the mag:

On her friendship with Taylor Swift: “Taylor just loves her friends, and so do I. My girls are my girls. We’re such a close-knit group of women, and the most special thing about our group of friends – and it extends so far – is that we all have each other’s backs. It’s about supporting and being happy for each other. When you lift up the people around you, it elevates you as well. Bringing everybody up is the way I hope the whole world changes.”

On her husband, Kings of Leon lead singer Caleb Followill: “He’s the best. He’s an amazing dad. I’m so blessed.”

On starting a wedding fund for her daughter Dixie: “Being a mom makes me respect my mom so much and feel bad for all the times that I was mean to her. I was a good kid, but still, you’re gonna have fights with your mom. [I keep thinking] I should’ve let her do more at my wedding… Oh my God, if Dixie doesn’t let me plan her wedding… I said to Caleb, ‘We need to start a wedding fund for Dixie.’ He said, ‘Don’t even talk to me about this. You’re crazy.’”

To see The Edit’s full interview with Lily, go to www.net-a-porter.com or download the free Edit app at the App Store.


via Source