Selena Gomez: 'Lose You to Love Me' Stream, Lyrics, & Download - Listen Now!

Selena Gomez: 'Lose You to Love Me' Stream, Lyrics, & Download - Listen Now!

Selena Gomez has a new song out!

After months of teasing, the 27-year-old singer just dropped her new sing “Lose You to Love Me.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

“This song was inspired by many things that have happened in my life since releasing my last album,” Selena said about the song. “I thought it was important to share the music, as I know many can relate to the fact that the road to self-discovery generally comes through the scars in one’s life. I want people to feel hope and to know you will come out the other side stronger and a better version of yourself.”

You can download Selena Gomez‘s new song here – listen to “Lose You to Love Me” now!

READ MORE: Selena Gomez Drops ‘Lose You to Love Me’ Music Video – Watch Now!

Check out the lyrics inside…


via Source