Is This Hailey Bieber's Reaction to Selena Gomez's Song 'Lose You to Love Me'?

Is This Hailey Bieber's Reaction to Selena Gomez's Song 'Lose You to Love Me'?

Fans think Selena Gomez‘s hit new song “Lose You to Love Me” is about Justin Bieber, and there has been lots of speculation since the song debuted just hours ago.

Well, just about the same time that Selena released the song, Justin‘s wife Hailey Bieber posted a photo to her Instagram Story that fans found questionable.

The Instagram Story post featured a screen grab of the song “I’ll Kill You” by Summer Walker.

“I’m not trying to start any drama and I’ve never talked about Hailey Baldwin before I have neutral feelings for her first, I’ve never believed the things that Selenators says about her until now, I mean it’s not a coincidence to post this story right after the song is dropped,” one fan wrote.

Another fan wrote, “Wow hailey really tried it 🤡 some will say it’s not about Selena, but come on she literally posted it 4 minutes after the mv drop. coincidence I think not #loseyoutoloveme.”

Selena Gomez has not made a comment about if the song is about Justin Bieber, or about Hailey Bieber‘s alleged reaction.

See the screen grab of what Hailey Baldwin posted after Selena Gomez’s song release…


via Source