Liam Payne Slams Tabloid Over Photos of Him With Female Staff Member: 'Isn't It Time We Treat Women With More Respect?'

Liam Payne Slams Tabloid Over Photos of Him With Female Staff Member: 'Isn't It Time We Treat Women With More Respect?'

Liam Payne is calling out Daily Mail for their portrayal of recent photos of him stepping out with a female member of his team.

The 25-year-old former One Direction member took to Twitter on Sunday (October 21) to express his concern.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Liam Payne

“My team is full of talented, smart professional women,” he wrote along with a link to the website. “I find it wrong that they are reduced to being linked to me romantically in the press just for simply standing next to me. Isn’t it time we treat women with a bit more respect?”

He added, “So far the press have done this with every female member of my staff it’s demeaning some are in relationships and it complicates there work environment when they do this to them … I think it stops here.”


via Source