Louis Tomlinson Says His Solo Music Is 'More Honest' Than One Direction Songs

Louis Tomlinson Says His Solo Music Is 'More Honest' Than One Direction Songs

Louis Tomlinson is opening up about his new music compared to his songs with One Direction!

The 25-year-old singer spilled while stopping by Music Choice on Tuesday (July 31) in New York City.

“The writing process actually was easier for me…because you know I kinda just write about me and be very honest and very open…I mean when I wrote for One Direction I had to write a concept that matches for the four boys and to listeners as well,” Louis explained.

He added, “Nice to just to be able to completely open up…it is more pressure because it is just my decisions, obviously I take opinions from other people…It is exciting…I like to be a as honest as possible in interviews and stuff like that and I am just try to put that into my music as much as possible. Very honest –you will learn a little bit more about me after this album.”

Also pictured: Louis stopping by the Z100 studios that same morning.


via Source