Lauv: 'I Like Me Better' Music Video, Stream, Lyrics & Download - Watch Here!

Lauv: 'I Like Me Better' Music Video, Stream, Lyrics & Download - Watch Here!

Get familiar with rising singer-songwriter-producer Lauv!

The LA-based talent is beginning to make waves with his latest single “I Like Me Better” – recently hitting the Spotify Global Top 50 Chart and Global Top 100 Artists – and this week he unleashes its accompanying music video.

Lauv first made his debut with “The Other” back in 2015 while he was still a student at NYU amassing over 100 million streams. In addition to his booming artist career, Lauv‘s recent songwriting cuts include “Boys” by Charli XCX, and Cheat Codes and Demi Lovato‘s “No Promises.”

You can also stream “I Like Me Better” on Spotify and download it on iTunes now!


Lauv – I Like Me Better [Official Video]

Click inside to read the lyrics to Lauv’s latest single “I Like Me Better”…


via Source