Justin Bieber Attends Church Conference on Rose Bowl Performance Day

Justin Bieber Attends Church Conference on Rose Bowl Performance Day

Justin Bieber looks good in his glasses while leaving the Zoe Church Conference at The Wiltern on Saturday (August 5) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old entertainer was originally supposed to perform at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, Calif., that day, but canceled the performance and the rest of his tour the week before.

Justin recently wrote a heartfelt note to fans regarding the tour cancellation.

“Me taking this time right now is me saying I want to be SUSTAINABLE,” he said. “I want my career to be sustainable, but I also want my mind and heart and soul to be sustainable. So that I can be the man I want to be, the husband I eventually want to be and the father i Want to be.”

He continued, “This message is just an opportunity for you know my heart, I’m not expecting anyone to understand, but I do want people to have an opportunity to know where I am coming from!”

Click HERE to read Justin‘s full note if you haven’t already…


via Source