Demi Lovato On Charlottesville: The News Was Heartbreaking

Demi Lovato On Charlottesville: The News Was Heartbreaking

Demi Lovato is the latest celebrity to speak out about all the violence going on in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“My heart is broken. No matter how uncomfortable it is, we must pay attention and we must speak out against the hate, racism and violence that is overwhelming our country today,” she wrote on her Twitter account.

“I have faith though. Let’s rebuild our country on what it was meant to be built upon: freedom and Love. Please, I beg of the evil to let go of the prejudice and racism and to #stopthehate. #prayforCharlottesville ✌🏼,” she continued.

“Yesterday I didn’t watch the news or look at anything online because it was too heartbreaking. Today I can’t look the other way anymore,” she concluded. “Use your voice to spread love and positivity. Use your voice to spread acceptance and peace. Every voice counts.”


via Source