Harry Styles Seemingly Offers More Proof That 'Two Ghosts' is About Taylor Swift

Harry Styles Seemingly Offers More Proof That 'Two Ghosts' is About Taylor Swift

Harry Styles is spilling more details about his second single, “Two Ghosts,” which many fans believe he wrote about his ex Taylor Swift.

The 23-year-old singer and Dunkirk star opened up to host Mikey Piff on SiriusXM Hits 1 on Wednesday (July 19).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harry Styles

“I wrote ['Two Ghosts'] in California,” Harry revealed. “It’s the only song from [my] album that I didn’t write while sitting down to do the record.”

“I wrote it about four years ago,” Harry continued. If you remember, Harry and Taylor broke up four years ago.

“It was in my emails,” he added. “I went back and played it for everyone, and we kind of worked on it. And yeah, I like the song a lot.”

“Do you just email yourself like, harrysmusic@gmail.com?” Mikey asked.

“That is my email address,” Harry joked.

Listen to the clip here, and don’t miss Harry‘s full interview tonight at 10 p.m. ET on SiriusXM Hits 1!


via Source