Cara Delevingne Says Modeling Doesn't Ignite Her Fire (Video)

Cara Delevingne Says Modeling Doesn't Ignite Her Fire (Video)

Cara Delevingne gave Chelsea Handler a very thoughtful answer when asked whether or not she loves modeling.

The 24-year-old Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets actress stopped by the host’s Netflix talk show for the first time on Thursday (July 21) in Los Angeles.

Cara first turned the question back to Chelsea, asking her, “Do you love to model?”

Cara then elaborated, “In modeling I find it hard sometimes to take myself seriously because it is that thing of like [strikes some poses], and after about 10 times of doing that, I have to go [makes silly face], I feel like a weirdo.”

“You know, it’s like model face,” she continued. “Again, it is an incredible job, and I’m so lucky and grateful to be able to do what I do, but it’s not something that ignites my fire. It’s not something I wake in the morning like, ‘Ooh, modeling!’ It’s an amazing job, but it is a job, it’s not my love.”

Cara added, “The most important thing is to laugh at yourself.”

The duo also discussed Harry Styles, Cara‘s new house, their boobs, gender equality, and their “naughty personalities.”

Watch below!

ICYMI, see what happened when Chelsea left her phone with Cara.


Cara Delevingne Full Interview | Chelsea | Netflix

via Source