Salma Hayek Is At A Loss For Words After Tragic Manchester Bombing: ‘I Have Not Slept’

Salma Hayek Is At A Loss For Words After Tragic Manchester Bombing: ‘I Have Not Slept’

Salma Hayek is at a loss for words following the horrific explosion that occurred after Ariana Grande‘s concert on Monday (May 22) in in Manchester, England.

“I’m not sure what to feel today. I’m terrified and I don’t know what to say to my daughter. I’m not going to pretend that I’m sorted out or that I’m very smart about it, because I’m still emotionally impacted,” the 50-year-old actress told Variety while attending Kering Talks Women In Motion during the 2017 Cannes Film Festival at Hotel Majestic on Tuesday (May 23) in Cannes, France.

“In a way… I feel like the UK was invicted for a little bit,” Salma added. “And my daughter… Ariana Grande is her favorite singer. If it was in London, this concert, my daughter would have been in that concert. It’s her favorite singer, my daughter is nine. If this concert had been in the UK, she would have been there, with or without me.”

“This is one of the reasons why I have not slept,” Salma concluded. “So do I have a message? No. I’m not going to fake something. I’m opinionated when I know what I’m talking about it. I don’t even know where to begin here.”


Salma Hayek Reacts To Ariana Grande Attack in Manchestar

via Source