Liam Payne Teases 'Strip That Down' Lyrics With Snapchat Filter

Liam Payne Teases 'Strip That Down' Lyrics With Snapchat Filter

Liam Payne is about to release his debut solo single and is getting fans excited with a secret Snapchat filter!

The 23-year-old entertainer teamed up with Snapchat to create filters with lyrics to his upcoming song “Strip That Down.”

The filters were then placed at certain locations around the world like the Empire State Building in New York and the Santa Monica Pier in California.

Tons of fans have been tweeting out the lyrics they discovered at each location and they’ve been pretty interesting, especially the line “You know that I used to be in 1d, (now I’m out free)”

Other lyrics have included “When I walk inside the party (girls on me),” “Girl yeah you’re bad for my health” and “Yeah you swept me off my feet.”

Head to Liam‘s Twitter to see more of the lyrics fans found.

Check out all the locations you can find the filters below…


via Source