Liam Payne Says He's Not a Fan of Harry Styles' Solo Music (Video)

Liam Payne Says He's Not a Fan of Harry Styles' Solo Music (Video)

While Harry Styles‘ new music has been praised by both famous and non-famous fans, Liam Payne is not part of the club.

The 23-year-old singer, who is getting ready to release his own first solo single soon, opened up about his former One Direction bandmate’s debut single “Sign of the Times.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Liam Payne

Liam told Music Choice that while he thinks Niall Horan‘s “Slow Hands” is “great” and “cool,” he said about Harry‘s track, “I’ll be honest with you, it’s not my sort of music. It’s not something I’d listen to, but I think he did a great job of doing what he wanted to do. That’s the way I’d put it best, I think.”

“I think the funny thing is, [Harry] would say the same thing about me because he doesn’t really listen to hip-hop music, whereas it’s like my song’s more [Tyga's] ‘Rack City’ and his song is more of a different era to something I’d listen to, I guess,” Liam added.

Watch the interview below!


Liam Payne Comments on Harry Styles’ New Music

via Source