Harry Styles Stops Mexican Concert to Pay Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims

Harry Styles Stops Mexican Concert to Pay Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims

Harry Styles stopped his concert in Mexico to give a touching tribute to the victims of the Manchester bombing outside of Ariana Grande‘s concert.

The 23-year-old entertainer decided to play a small acoustic set and dedicate a moment of silence to those lost.

“Thank you so much for being here tonight. I know a lot of you have flown a long way. I really appreciate you being here. When I booked this show, I wanted to celebrate with you guys. I’ve played some of my favorite shows in Mexico, and it felt right to come and celebrate with you, but tonight doesn’t feel like a night to celebrate,” Harry began.

He added, “Last night, there was a tragedy in my hometown of Manchester, and I have been left with a hole in my heart. I went to my first show in the arena, and I’ve had some of the best experiences of my life playing in Manchester. We have a choice, every single day that we wake up, of what we can put into the world, and I ask you to please choose love every single day.”

Check out all that Harry had to say in the video below…


via Source