Harry Styles' Rumored Girlfriend Tess Ward Speaks Out on Dating Rumors

Harry Styles' Rumored Girlfriend Tess Ward Speaks Out on Dating Rumors

Tess Ward is breaking her silence on the rumors that she’s dating Harry Styles.

The 27-year-old food blogger opened up about the attention she’s been getting since being spotted with Harry, which includes thousands of new Instagram followers.

“At the moment I’m getting a lot of direct messages there, but I respectfully choose not to reply to them, because they’re all, like, er…interesting. I want a break. I just want a break,” she told The Times.

Tess added, “I’m not the kind of person who’s interested in fame and if you’re put in an environment which you don’t understand and you can’t control and you don’t want, it’s horrible.’

When asked if she was dating Harry, she simply replied, “I literally don’t have anything to say about that.”


via Source