Bono Talks Manchester Arena Bombing & Blasts Donald Trump On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!

Bono Talks Manchester Arena Bombing & Blasts Donald Trump On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!

Bono and the guys of U2 stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live, and made sure to share some words about the horrific explosion that occurred after Ariana Grande‘s concert on Monday (May 22) in in Manchester, England.

“They hate music. They hate women. They even hate little girls. They hate everything that we love,” the 57-year-old U2 frontman said of the attackers on Tuesday’s (May 23) episode. “And, you know, the worst of humanity was on view in Manchester last night, but so was the best as people took perfect strangers into their houses and cued up blood banks. Manchester has a undefeatable spirit, I can assure you.”

During their appearance, Jimmy also asked Bono to comment on President Donald Trump.

“Everything’s different now. It really is, the game has changed,” Bono expressed. “I have so much respect for a lot of the people who voted President Trump into office. I really understand, I understand the anger, I have some of that anger myself coming from where we came from. I understand people being disillusioned in the political process. I don’t think he’s the cure for this problem and I think he might even make it worse. I don’t think that there’s any evidence in his life that he has the people who are hardest hit in mind.”

“That really saddens me me because I know he likes to see their faces in the crowd but I don’t think he wants to know who they are when they go home,” Bono concluded. “That saddens me.”


Bono on Manchester Concert Attack

Click inside to watch the rest of Bono and U2′s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live…


Bono Reveals How He Feels About Donald Trump

U2 on That Time They Opened for Themselves

Jimmy Kimmel Listened to U2 from a Parking Lot in College

U2’s Surprise Performance of “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For”

via Source