Sofia Richie Has a 'Special Relationship' With Justin Bieber

Sofia Richie Has a 'Special Relationship' With Justin Bieber

Sofia Richie rocks a sheer mesh top for the brand new cover of Billboard magazine.

Here’s what the 18-year-old model had to share with the mag:

On her relationship with Justin Bieber: “We have a special relationship. Justin is very easy to talk to, and that’s hard to find with people in Los Angeles.”

On learning about how to handle paparazzi: “I remember the paparazzi and the shit people would say to Nicole, and she wouldn’t respond. I’m going to be real with you: It. Doesn’t. Bother. Me. As long as I’m happy.”

On her style and modeling: “my personal style: trenches, high-waisted pants, ­pantsuits, silks. I love modeling because I get to see everything that inspires me. Then I go home and sketch.”

For more on Sofia, visit Billboard.com.


via Source