Nick Jonas' Sex Life Has Changed the Way He Writes Songs

Nick Jonas' Sex Life Has Changed the Way He Writes Songs

Nick Jonas looks handsome while on the cover of Wonderland magazine’s Autumn 2016 fashion issue, on stands now.

Here’s what the 24-year-old singer and actor had to share with the mag:

On his music being more personal than ever: “I am way more connected to my music when it comes from a personal place, and so I wanted to find a way to present those stories and lay them out. I really want to see this music resonate with people. The great skill with an artist is to make this music and see it come alive live, too.”

On how having sex changed the way he wrote songs: “Sexuality is important, as an artist, to embrace and use it as ammunition in your creative life, and understanding that part of your life and how it makes you feel. Anytime I approach writing a song I think about that fact that since I started having sex, my creative life changed dramatically and my ability to write a song with more genuine depth, more reality.”

On one of his proudest moments: “Recently I was back at the White House for our president’s birthday celebration, and it was great moment to be there eight years after the inauguration. Stevie Wonder was there, who thanked me for embracing soul into my music. Me and my brothers played with him back at the Grammys in 2009, and he said that he remembered how soulful I was then, and that he was glad I’d stuck with it. That was pretty cool.”

For more from Nick, head to WonderlandMagazine.com.


Source