Joe Jonas Didn't Actually Get Stuck in an Elevator With Demi Lovato

Joe Jonas Didn't Actually Get Stuck in an Elevator With Demi Lovato

Joe Jonas rocks a Giants hat as he heads out of his hotel on Tuesday afternoon (September 27) in New York City.

The week before, the 27-year-old DNCE singer took to his Snapchat to say that he had been stuck in an elevator with Demi Lovato and his band mates for four hours!

It turns out, it was all just a prank and the group hadn’t been stuck at all!

“It was a lot less dramatic. It was a total prank and we fooled everyone. I made the video saying we got stuck in the elevator, but we really weren’t. But I guess it’s bad karma to say that because I don’t want to get stuck in the elevator anytime soon,” Joe told People.

Joe added, “[Demi and I] were talking yesterday and I said, ‘I think we fooled everyone because it’s on every press site,’ but we really weren’t stuck in the elevator.”

Check out the prank video below…


via Source