Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Like to Sing 'Wicked' Songs Together

Gigi Hadid & Zayn Malik Like to Sing 'Wicked' Songs Together

Gigi Hadid is a natural beauty on the brand new cover of Harper’s Bazaar‘s October 2016 issue.

Here’s what the 21-year-old supermodel had to share with the mag:

On how she stays fit: “I rode horses and played volleyball back home, so when I came to New York, it was really hard for me to just go to the gym. I need to have a sport and wake up and want to get better at something and boxing does that for me… My personal motto is “Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane,” so if I’m in the mood, I’ll go to JG Melon in the West Village.”

On working with Tommy Hilfiger: “Designing with Tommy was an incredible experience. Every time I see him he just reminds me that being positive is so important. He’s always happy and welcoming and warm and it trickles down through his entire company. Being nice is so important. It’s something that I think Tommy appreciates in me and something I appreciate in him, so that’s why we work really well together.”

On how she unwinds at the end of the day: “I love to sing Broadway show tunes at home, which makes me the worst neighbor but is a good stress reliever. I love ‘Popular’ from Wicked. That’s the only one I’ll tell you because I know at some point, someone’s going to ask me to do this and that’s the only one I’m willing to do publicly. My boyfriend [Zayn Malik] gets into it too.”

For more on Gigi, visit HarpersBazaar.com.


via Source