Louis Tomlinson & Danielle Campbell Jet Into JFK For New York Trip

Louis Tomlinson & Danielle Campbell Jet Into JFK For New York Trip

Louis Tomlinson and girlfriend Danielle Campbell listen to a gate agent just after their arrival at JFK airport in New York City on Sunday (August 21).

The traveling twosome picked up some snacks and a chocolate milk drink before leaving the airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Danielle Campbell

Speaking with ET recently, Danielle opened up about her relationship with Louis.

“I think Louis treats me so well,” she shared. “He’s got his own job, and I have mine too, so I can understand where he’s coming from, which I think definitely helps a lot.”

Danielle added, “He’s wonderful, so I can understand the appeal from all the other girls.”

10+ pictures inside of Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell


via Source