Would Nick Jonas Be Up For Another Collab With Kelsea Ballerini?

Would Nick Jonas Be Up For Another Collab With Kelsea Ballerini?

Nick Jonas holds onto a carry out bag while leaving The Nice Guy on Thursday night (May 5) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 23-year-old “Close” singer recently teamed up with Kelsea Ballerini for the 2016 ACM Awards and she recently spoke with THR about collaborating with him again in the future.

“I would love that [having him pop up on tour]. I would love to work again with him for sure. I’m a huge fan of him,” she shared. “I was a huge Jonas Brothers fan, unapologetically, when I was 12 or 13. His solo stuff is just incredible and it was really cool to collaborate with him on the awards. I’d totally do more with him if I could.”

Kelsea added, “I think because it was my first awards show performance full out, it kind of eased my nerves to partner with someone who’s so experienced because I thought, ‘If I mess up, he has me.’ It kind of eased my nerves a bit. He’s such a sweet dude.”


Source