Selena Gomez is 'Having the Best Time' Dating These Days

Selena Gomez is 'Having the Best Time' Dating These Days

Selena Gomez is ready for her close-up on the June 2016 cover of Marie Claire magazine.

Here’s what the 23-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On how she deals with agents and managers: “Authenticity is my life. They make great choices, but I make the decisions.”

On dating: “I’ve been dating. I’ve been having the best time. But I don’t trust anybody, so dating can only be fun if I know I’m going to have fun.”

On being known for who she dated with not who she is: “I would try to promote something that I loved, and the entire interview would be about my personal life. I would leave a room feeling defeated, feeling embarrassed, but I would always make sure to put that smile on my face because I wasn’t going to let them get to me.”

For more on Selena, visit MarieClaire.com.


via Source