Nick Jonas Says Olivia Culpo Was Main Inspiration Behind New Album

Nick Jonas Says Olivia Culpo Was Main Inspiration Behind New Album

Nick Jonas grabs a cup of coffee while out in Mallorca, Spain on Wednesday (May 11).

The 23-year-old “Levels” singer landed in the coastal city after arriving for his flight at LAX airport the day before.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nick Jonas

Speaking with Out mag, Nick revealed that former girlfriend Olivia Culpo was the inspiration behind his upcoming album.

“With this one I made a real point to tell stories as honestly as I could,” Nick shared. “It became very clear what it was going to be about, after the breakup.”

He added, “[I] just dove in headfirst and wrote about all of it. [My time with Olivia was] “the most meaningful relationship I’ve ever been in, and it was the longest.”

20+ pictures inside of Nick Jonas leaving for Mallorca…


Source