Nick Jonas & Emily Ratajkowski Get Flirty for 'Glamour' Mag

Nick Jonas & Emily Ratajkowski Get Flirty for 'Glamour' Mag

Nick Jonas is all smiles while laying poolside with Emily Ratajkowski in this fun new feature for Glamour magazine.

Here’s what the duo had to share with the mag:

Emily on being comfortable topless: “I shave my armpits and wear makeup. They might be things I like because they’re part of a patriarchal society, but I’m reclaiming them. Women should be the ones who are in control, even if they’re topless or being sexual.”

Emily on the connections she’s made voicing her opinions on social media: “I sent Lena Dunham a DM with a dorky selfie on Instagram and waved ‘Hi!’ It sparked a great friendship, and it’s how I came to write for Lenny. And I spent time with Kim Kardashian West after defending her nude selfie on Twitter. It was bullshit that Piers Morgan [tweeted a joke about putting clothing on her], in my opinion.”

Nick on stripping down for his “Close” video: “I was in the gym pretty heavily before we shot. And I don’t know if I got a spray tan or not, but, uh…maybe I did. I can’t remember. [Laughs.] Everyone looks better with a tan, let’s be honest.”

For more on Nick and Emily, visit Glamour.com.


Source