Kendall Jenner on Justin Bieber: 'Of Course I Have the Fever!'

Kendall Jenner on Justin Bieber: 'Of Course I Have the Fever!'

Kendall Jenner shows off her flawless bikini body in her Harper’s Bazaar June/July 2016 issue, on newsstands May 24.

Here’s what the 20-year-old model had to share:

On being raised in the public eye: “We were brought up in this abnormal world, if that’s what you want to call it. I feel like a lot of people say that kids who grow up in that kind of world go crazy. But it has everything to do with how your parents raise you. I was raised so normally, or as normally as I could have been.”

On her taste in music: “I went to Justin Bieber’s concert the other night. Of course I have the fever! He’s a really good friend of the family’s, so we all went to support him. Kanye went two nights in a row. He’s a huge fan – I was shocked. He was dancing around the whole night, having so much fun… I am 100% a huge fan of Beyoncé. If I see her, I will faint. I’ve met her before. I just get really nervous and quiet – I just shut up and bow down.”

On what she wanted to be when she grew up: “I’ve always loved animals. I rode horses for 10 and a half years, so I thought I was going to be a professional horseback rider and then a vet. I used to play these vet video games.”

For more from Kendall, visit HarpersBazaar.com.


via Source