Azealia Banks Accuses Zayn Malik of Plagiarism, He Responds

Azealia Banks Accuses Zayn Malik of Plagiarism, He Responds

Azealia Banks has accused Zayn Malik of plagiarizing her “Yung Rapunxel video for his just released “Like I Would” video.

“So flattered by Zayn‘s #YUNGRAPUNXEL style !!!!! πŸ˜»πŸ’‹❤️,” the 24-year-old rapper tweeted late Monday night (May 9).

“Reminds me of when Gigi hadid called herself slay-Z after I’d already come up with it. Gigi and Zayn r really big Azealia Banks fans. πŸ˜‡,” Azealia continued.

On Instagram, she posted a side by side of stills from their videos, plus photos of their matching tattoos. “Damn Zayn be mood boarding the f–k of out me 😳.. I’m not mad about this though. Zayn is a cutie pie,” she captioned the pic.

Zayn later responded by saying, “No lies … I see you reaching but I don’t care… My @’s too good for you.”

Azealia then went off on a racist and homophobic rant against Zayn. Beware of graphic content before reading all of the tweets.

After Azealia went off on Zayn, Disney Channel star Skai Jackson said that the rapper needed to simmer down. The two ladies then got into a feud on Twitter.

Click inside to read the exchange between Azealia Banks and Zayn Malik…


via Source