Naughty Boy on One Direction and Zayn Malik's Relationship, Post-Breakup

one direction zayn malik bad blood feud since breakupNaughty Boy likes to talk and, this time, he's not trying to stir the pot and get One Direction fans riled up, but he's maybe trying to smooth things over by explaining that 1D and Zayn Malik are doing just fine since the breakup.

Zayn's producer pal spoke with BANG Showbiz recently (via Press Party) about how things have been between the guys since Zayn left: "I don't think there's any real bad blood, especially from this side. I just want people to support him [Zayn] and prepare for his future. I think people just need to respect his reasons for leaving."

Naughty Boy added, "Right now it's down time for Zayn but I think there is a journey for him, I think for any kind of band there has to be a destiny for each of them. Nothing lasts forever."

As for Naughty Boy teasing that there's more to Zayn's decision to leave the band than fans know about, he explained, "He's in a very difficult position. He won't tell his side of the story yet and that's why there has to be radio silence... (I spoke out for him) because that's the rock n roll in me, I'm not going to take s**t from anybody. I took my own road to get here, I'm not part of a PR machine, or discovery and marketing. I've done it all myself. I've done whatever it takes to get here. But I do feel a bit sorry for the fans because they've been brought up with this."



from Cambio http://ift.tt/1F6pvli
via IFTTT