Ed Sheeran Reveals the Dirty Joke Ariana Grande Told Him During the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Ed Sheeran and Ariana GrandeWho knew Ariana Grande has such a dirty mind? Ed Sheeran recently revealed that the pony-tailed singer made him LOL during the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last week after she told a dirty joke.



During an interview with Elvis Duran, the ginger singer revealed that Ariana told him a very dirty joke in between their performances during the big show.



"Can I tell you why I was laughing? Basically, there were all these big inflatable bouncy black balls that are bouncing around in the crowd on the finale bit. Ariana Grande comes and stands up next to me and just looks at me and goes, 'I love big black balls,'" he explained.



"In my head I was like, 'If she knows what that means, then I love her, and if she doesn't know what that means, it's even better!" he added.



Who knew Ariana was so...not so innocent? She's currently dating rapper Big Sean...We're sure she just LOVES Ed telling everyone what she said, too. Gotta love his honesty and openness!



What do you think about Ariana's joke?





via Source