Demi Lovato Greets Fans In Paris After Olly Murs Duet Drops

Demi Lovato Greets Fans In Paris After Olly Murs Duet Drops

Demi Lovato heads straight for her fans before a few business meetings in Paris, France on Friday morning (November 21).


The 22-year-old singer just recently spoke with CapitalFM about her duet with Olly Murs on his new album.


“[It was] another situation where my label came to me and said, ‘Hey, what do you think about this?’ Olly, I love his music and I think he’s super talented, and the song specifically is kind of different from what I normally do,” she shared.


Demi added, “It’s kind of got this folky, country vibe. It’s super catchy, I love it. He’s the sweetest guy in the world and I’m excited I got to work with him, he’s got good energy.”




Olly Murs feat. Demi Lovato – “Up”

20+ pics inside of Demi Lovato




via Source