Demi Lovato Posts Makeup-Free Selfie After Sweaty Workout, Looks Amazing!

demi lovato makeup free soul cycle sefie beautiful picDemi Lovato nails flawless once again, snapping another makeup free selfie of herself, post-workout, recently. Perfection, of course.



Demi posted the sweaty selfie earlier this week on Instagram, captioning it: "Medicine for my soul. #soulcycle #nomakeup also still sweating after 15 minutes... #healthyliving #demiworldtour"



In a recent interview with AndPop, Demi spoke about the demands of being on tour - and how, even if she's not feeling great, she has to deliver a great performance for her fans.



She explained: "Sometimes it's hard when I'm tired or when I'm sick, but even on those days I feel like it's not about the music - it's about the performance. People come to hear you sing, but they also come to watch a show. I've learned that I can't really feel the songs I'm singing unless I'm really passionate and really putting it all out there."







via Source