Miley Cyrus Finally Opens Up About Liam Hemsworth, Says He Still Loves Her

Miley Cyrus and Liam HemsworthMiley Cyrus might not have wanted to talk about him back then, but it seems like the twerker doesn't mind speaking out about her ex Liam Hemsworth now. During a recent interview with Sunday Night , Miley finally talked about Liam, and gave us some insight into their relationship.



"I love Liam; Liam loves me," she said when asked about him. While nothing more was said, we couldn't help but wonder if that means there's still a chance. Neither of them have seriously moved on since their split last year. Hmm...



When asked about her hit ballad "Wrecking Ball," you know, the song everyone knows is about Liam, she said, "It's about finding yourself. I had to set myself free."



If anything, her new fashion choices definitely set her free. The girl barely wears clothes! When it comes to her fashion choices and sexier image, Miley has no restrictions.



"I never think about what someone is going to think," she said during the same interview. "I've always been into fashion. I grew up around Dolly Parton, who is all...tits."



Do you think there's still hope for Liam and Miley?

Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson: Top Pop Star of All-Time?













via Source