Miley Cyrus & Kelly Osbourne: Cupcake Cuties



Miley Cyrus shares a laugh and part of her sweet tooth with Kelly Osbourne in this new shot from the So Undercover set in New Orleans earlier this week.

Kelly, 26, tweeted up a storm defending her new pal. She shared, “Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me it could not be father from the truth. Actually, it’s the other way around. Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights. There [sic] really scraping the barrel on that one!”

She continued, “This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her! Miley and I have become really close I’m sick of all the haters judging her she mad one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson! This is how I’m a bad I influence on Miley: I force her to eat cupcakes so I don’t feel so bad about eating one!”

Source