Miley Cyrus 'Has Learned Her Lesson,' Kelly Osbourne Says



Miley Cyrus has courted and survived several controversies throughout 2010, the most recent being a video that made its way to the Web showing the teen star smoking from a bong. But her "So Undercover" co-star Kelly Osbourne has taken to Twitter to defend the 18-year-old singer/actress.

"We are all having so much fun on set today. I looooove days like [this]!" Osbourne wrote on Tuesday. "Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me. it could not be father from the truth! ... Actually it's the other way around. Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights. [They're] really scraping the barrel on that one!"

Osbourne, who has faced her fair share of controversy over the years, went on to tweet, "This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with. I am learning a lot from her!

Osbourne added, "Miley and I have become really close. I'm sick of all the haters judging her. She made one mistake and trust me, she has learned her lesson!"

The one-time reality star did admit that she and Cyrus have been indulging in one vice on the set. "This is how im a bad influence on Miley. I force her to eat cupcakes so I don't feel so bad about eating one!" she wrote, and attached a photo of Miley and herself munching on a couple of the sweet treats.

Osbourne's Twitter thread comes one day after news broke that the Miley's parents are selling their marital home in Toluca Lake, Calif. Cyrus was recently spotted shopping in New Orleans during a break from filming "So Undercover," where she reportedly chatted with makeup artist Denika Bedrossian about a new tattoo she got.

Source